BitVertizer Box

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Music Phases

Anyone else ever get completely STUCK on certain songs?

I don't just mean 'Oh this is a nice song, maybe I'll listen to that band for a while'....I mean STUCK on ONE song.

If you didn't already guess, that happens to me.. more often than I'd like actually.  Sometimes it is a normal song.  Something good in the genre that I like to listen to, or by an artist that I already like, or should like.  For example, No More Sorrow by Linkin Park on the album Minutes to Midnight.  That is a damn good song, and I have had it stuck in my head a few times.

Those songs aren't the problem...  The problem songs are the ones that you would otherwise never listen to.  That weird song you heard on youtube that got stuck in your head... or the one in the flash video that you actually had to look up afterward.  Has anyone ever done this?!  It's terrible!  Then you go driving around in your car BLASTING Satellite by Lena on the Eurovision 2010 contest official album.  FML.  Btw, click the link.  I want you to share my ungodly catchy pain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo

-Because I make Sense

3 comments:

  1. LOL. That happens to me all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this happens to me all the time. But I'm pretty good at getting them out of my head and putting another on in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random, but I love Linkin Park such a good band!

    ReplyDelete